WSU Online Registration, WSU has created a student online services portal that will enable the students to access their information. They will be able to:
- Register for their qualifications,
- View and /or update their biographical information,
- View and/or print unofficial academic records or results,
- View and/print unofficial statement of fees account,
- Print examination attendance slips,
- Check admission status,
- View and/or print examination timetable,
- View and /or print class time table,
- View and/or print progress report.
If they need official stamped report like academic records they have to visit the office rendering that service.
What do you need to access the student services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login into this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need, click here. Should you need further information or need assistance you are welcome to contact the campus offices on the following contacts emails:
Mthatha Campus: email@example.com
Butterworth Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo City Campus: email@example.com
Queenstown Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to access the student services portal: