You will find a breakdown of how to apply to the University of Fort Hare (UFH) below. All Postgraduate Applicants are to take note of the instructions in other to have a successful application. Applicants must meet the school Admission Requirements before submitting their Application.
Applicants should check the school admission Closing Date and make sure they submit their application before the deadline. Interested Applicants can Contact the school for more information if they find any difficulties in the process or they can download the Prospectus which also contains all the school information.
University Of Fort Hare Postgraduate Online Application Process
(a) R120.00 non‐refundable application fee to accompany all applications for admission by new students payable on or before the 30st September
Application Fee – Residence Admissions
(a) Acceptance of accommodation payable before the 31st December : R 1000.00
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including the application fee before the Closing Date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
4. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
1. MANUAL SUBMISSION
You can submit your completed application forms by hand at any of our admissions Offices in Alice or East London Campuses.
2. SEND VIA EMAIL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION FORMS via Email
- After completing filling the application form make sure you save your form using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Scan all your other documents (ID, RESULTS, PROOF OF PAYMENT OR ANY OTHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS) and make sure you also save these using your name and surname e.g. SAM MHLANA
- Once you have all your documents please email to email@example.com
- Make sure that your email address or cellphone number that you write in your application forms is working for us to contact you.
The following details will give you every you need at the University of Fort Hare both for current students and prospective ones as well as the general public.
University of Fort Hare UFH Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Prospectus
University of Fort Hare UFH Registration
University of Fort Hare UFH Application Form
University of Fort Hare UFH Application Status
University of Fort Hare UFH Requirements
University of Fort Hare UFH Courses
University of Fort Hare UFH Closing Date
University of Fort Hare UFH Late Application
University of Fort Hare UFH Late Registration
University of Fort Hare UFH Fees and Funding
University of Fort Hare UFH Bank Details
University of Fort Hare Ufh Blackboard
University of Fort Hare UFH Student Portal Login
University of Fort Hare UFH Contact Details