NWU New Application
NWU New Application, The North-West University (NWU) is open for 2019 application from 1st March 2018. The NWU 2018 online application will be available online tentatively till the end of September 2018. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes/courses through a single online registration form. Further with the NWU application form 2019, candidates can apply into every campus under the North-West University. Candidates need to ensure that they have scanned copies of their statement and other documents required to fill the application form of NWU 2019 such as ID. Scroll below to know more about application form of NWU 2018.
Application Form: Important Dates
- Application open date: 1st March 2018
- Application closing date: 28th September 2018
For more information Download NWU Calendar
NWU Application Form 2019: Application Fee
- Please take note that an application fee is no longer payable for the 2019 intake
- An accommodation deposit of R500 is payable with residence application.
NWU 2019 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- NWU Mafikeng Campus Admission Requirements
- NWU Potchefstroom Campus Admission Requirements
- NWU Vaal Triangle CampusAdmission Requirements
How to Fill NWU Application Form 2019
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents:
- Available grade 12 marks (or gr 11 if the gr 12 marks are not available yet), or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Copy of your ID
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application.