Damelin Registration Fee, you will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process.
The Damelin Registration fee is R1000.
HOW TO APPLY
FIND YOUR COURSE
- Go through Damelin Online’s wide variety of courses and find one that most suits you.
*Remember you’ll need an email address to enrol. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
You can enrol at any time of the year.
There is no application fee. However, you will be required to make the full tuition payment or the first instalment during the application process.
There are no open days as they are an online education platform.
Courses start at about R5 000.
Keep an eye out for their discount specials!