UCT Unofficial Transcript
UCT Unofficial Transcript,
Printing Unofficial Transcript using different browsers
Navigating to Self service>Adviser Center>View data for other
students>Other academics>Transcript: view unofficial
Student Center Page Opens.
• Click Other Academic Drop down list box
• Select “Transcript: View Unofficial” from drop down list
View Unofficial Transcript Page Opens.
• Select Unofficial Transcript in Report Type drop down list box
This will open unofficial transcript as shown below using your current internet browser, to see how you should print it out, please look for instructions below that speaks to your internet browser.
UCT Student Systems Support Documentation
1. Printing Unofficial Transcript using internet explorer
• Click CTRL+A on your keyboard to select transcript
• Click on Printer dropdown list box
• Select the Print Preview
• Select Only the Selected Frame or As Selected on Screen.
NOTE: In order to print the Unofficial Transcript you must select Print Preview then select Only the Selected Frame before printing the document. You must always check if the correct printer has been selected.