Damelin is committed to academic excellence, and is an award-winning brand that has been in existence for over 70 years.With 18 state of the art campuses ideally positioned in every major hub countrywide, including three in KwaZulu-Natal, nine in Gauteng, two in the Eastern Cape, two in the Western Cape and one in the Free State, the brand has earned its title of market leader for academic innovation in the minds of students and corporate businesses.
Damelin specialises in a wide range of innovative and relevant higher and private college (FET institution) qualifications (degrees, diplomas, higher certificates, certificates and short and skills programmes).Our approach to quality combines the concept of team commitment and a strong focus on each student. It is our goal to provide an educational experience of the highest calibre. In order to enhance our students’ experience, our campuses and sites are ideally positioned for accessibility and convenience.
Our face-to-face students study in air-conditioned classrooms, have access to a fully equipped libraries, designated student recreational areas and ample parking. The campuses also feature fully equipped computer labs with internet.
Our staff, our community and our students remain our top priority. It is with this mission that we continue to pioneer a premier brand of distinction.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
Check Out >>
If you are an existing student and have a query, please click here.
If you would like to contact a campus directly, please utilise the relevant campus links below
Damelin (Pty) Ltd,
57 Underwood Road,
Tel – +27 860 532 887 (General Queries)
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org