Each Varsity College campus has a well-trained team of registration assistants who will guide you through the process of registration and ensure that you are prepared for the start of your academic year.
How to register:
You are able to register at any of the Varsity College campuses
The following documents are required for registration at Varsity College.
- An original, completed and signed in black ink, Varsity College registration form
- A certified copy of your South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of the account payer’s South African ID book or passport
- A certified copy of your National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results or equivalent
- If you hold a foreign passport, a valid study visa made in the name of The Independent Institute of Education is required prior to the course commencement date.
- Please click here to download a copy of the IIE Full time registration guide
- Please click here to download a copy of the IIE Part-Time registration guide
- Download a 2022 Varsity College registration form by clicking here
- Download the 2022 Programme start dates by clicking here