CUT Online Application For 2018, You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to Central University of Technology below. We’ve got instructions on the online application process AND the hardcopy application. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Ready to apply to CUT? Cool, let’s make it happen.
Apply to CUT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to Central University of Technology:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from CUT).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, have a look here for more information.
How to Apply Online
The CUT online application portal requires applicants to register first. Once you are ready to apply, you can follow the link below. Allow 4 to 6 weeks before checking your application status.You can check your application status here.
Please note: Applications for 2018 are closed.
Apply to CUT using the hardcopy application
Please note: 2018 application are closed and forms are not available at the moment.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay your application fee and submit proof of payment.
You may send your completed application form to the following address:
Private Bag X20539