TUT Bellville Campus
TUT Bellville Campus, Tshwane University of Technology Bellville Campus, The Library and Information Services for the Cape Town Service Point is situated at Bell Park Office Plaza, Unit 5c, at the corner of Durban Road and De Lange Street, Bellville, Cape Town. The facility provides specialised information service to the students and staff in the faculty of Humanities: Safety and Security.
- Information services
- Provision of information and references to information sources in the subject field of
Humanities, particularly in the department of Safety and Security for both students and staff.
- Keep University staff up to date with relevant information on the abovementioned field
- Lend library materials to students and staff
- Document delivery services
- Lend books, journals and multimedia
- Borrow information sources from other libraries when it is not available in the local library
- Training and library orientation
- Library orientation for first year students in the beginning of each semester
- Library orientation for newly appointed lecturers
- A book, journal and multimedia collection
- Access to in-house, national and international databases
- Photocopy facilities
|Library staff contact details|
|Information Librarian||Onkgopotse Jita||021 949-3188|
|General Contacts||Lerato Mathabela||012 382-9188|
Its geographic footprint covers four of South Africa’s nine provinces – Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and the North-West Province – with campuses located in Tshwane (Pretoria, Soshanguve and Ga-Rankuwa), Mbombela (previously called Nelspruit), eMalahleni (previously called Witbank) and Polokwane (previously called Pietersburg). Large numbers of students are also drawn from other provinces and from neighbouring countries such as Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Swaziland.