WSU Application, Walter Sisulu University (WSU) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper based application forms soon as possible for 2019 academic year.
Application deadline is end of September 2018
Institution: Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
How to Apply
To apply to study at WSU go to: http://www.wsu.ac.za/waltersisulu/index.php/reg-campus/
Applications for admission must be made on the prescribed form. The application form must be completed in detail and signed by the prospective student and his/her parent or guardian. The form must then be sent to the Office of the Registrar, Walter Sisulu University, on or before 29 August for the MBChB Degree and 30 September for other qualifications to be enrolled in the following year.
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested and note that all fields with a red asterisk are compulsory and will not allow you to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- If you completed the NSC certificate after 2008, you do not have to upload this information as we already have access to it.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Applications for NSFAS financial aid open on 1 August 2017.
GENERAL ADMISSION ENQUIRIESMthatha
Nelson Mandela Drive 047 502 2443/2448/2851
Zamukulungisa Heights 047 501 1404
Ibika 047 401 6396/6267
Potsdam & College Street 043 708 5226/5223
Chiselhurst 043 709 4000
Masibulele, Whittlesea 040 842 6806/6803