TUT Distance Learning
TUT Distance Learning, Distance Education applicants should reside in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town because they will have to be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town Service points.
- Applications for Admission (General information and documents)
- Quotations (Information)
- Gap Grant (Information and documents: Application/Declaration compulsory)
- Financial (All financial matters)
- Registrations (Information, documents)
- Re-admissions (TUT Distance Education Durban and Cape Town students who had a break in their studies: Information and document)
- Examinations (Information, document and enquiries)
Results (Information, documents and enquiries)
DISTANCE EDUCATION APPLICATIONS 2017
IMPORTANT: ONLINE APPLICATION OPTION NOT AVAILABLE FOR AND NOT RELEVANT TO DISTANCE EDUCATION.
Only applications from applicants residing in the vicinity of Durban or Cape Town service points, who will be able to attend contact classes and write class tests and examinations at the Durban or Cape Town service points, will be considered.
No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted. COURIER your Application for Admission Form to the TUT Distance Education Unit before 30 November 2018, which is the closing date.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- General Information New Applicants 2019
- Application for Admission Form Instructions 2019
- Distance Education Application for Admission Form 2019