Registration At The University Of Johannesburg, below are some steps and other salient informations to adhere in order to complete the University Of Johannesburg registration.
The University of Johannesburg (known colloquially as “UJ“) is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The University of Johannesburg came into existence on 1 January 2005 as the result of a merger between the Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), the Technikon Witwatersrand (TWR) and the Soweto and East Randcampuses of Vista University.
ONLINE PROGRAMMES – REGISTRATION INFORMATION
follow this link: ulink.uj.ac.za to login and register online
RESIDENTIAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Late registrations will be allowed until 2 February, subject to space availability
You are welcome to register from 08 January 2018 until 26 January 2018 for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online and offsite from 08 January until:
- 26 January 2018 (new students)
- 02 February 2018 (returning students)
- Popular qualifications will only be available for registration until 19 January 2018 (List of popular programmes)
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 08 January 2018, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submitthis completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION