DUT Finance Department, The Department of Finance & Information Management is situated in the capital city of Kwazulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg. The department is located on the Riverside Campus and offers a variety of academic programmes, including Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Business & Information Management and Office Management & Technology.
Mission Statement of the department is to
- Excel in teaching and learning.
- Develop and promote technology transfer and research.
- Engage and network with external stakeholders.
The department has 2 staff members who coordinate the two spheres of the academic programmes. Mrs Thompson coordinates the programmes in Accounting and Cost & Management Accounting, while Mrs Dongwe coordinates the programmes in Business & Information Management and Office Management & Technology.
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING & INFORMATICS
- Auditing and Taxation
- Finance and Information Management (Midlands)
- Financial Accounting
- Information and Corporate Management
- Information Technology
- Management Accounting
FINANCE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT HANDBOOK