Damelin Application 2019
Damelin Application 2019. To apply to study at the Damelin College, Every prospective applicant must follow the steps below and make sure that their application is completed before the closing date of application.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
Application Closing Dates
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
- 1 July, 7 October & 9 December
Course Cost Range per Annum
Courses start at R28 000 per year
Please Note: Payment options are available.
Check Out >>
If you are an existing student and have a query, please click here.
If you would like to contact a campus directly, please utilise the relevant campus links below
Damelin (Pty) Ltd,
57 Underwood Road,
Tel – +27 860 532 887 (General Queries)
Customer Care: email@example.com