UWC B Ed Honours, the Educational Studies Department of the Faculty of Education is made up of members located in the disciplines of sociology, philosophy and history of education. Their areas of expertise and research interests range from educational leadership and management; policy development, formulation and implementation; human rights and values in education;, issues related to questions of identity including ‘race’, class, gender and sexual orientation; curriculum studies; and pedagogy and assessment. Members of the Educational Studies Department teach in their areas of specialization and supervise postgraduate research in these areas.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (P.G.C.E)
- Bachelor of Education Honours (B.Ed Honours)
- Masters in Education (M.Ed)
- Philosophy in Education (PhD