North-West University Application 2022 : To apply to the North-West University, you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
How to apply online
Step 1: Getting a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online application platform to get familiar with the application steps
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
Please note that the allocation of a student number does not mean that you have completed the application process. Please go through all the steps below to ensure that your application is complete and that it reaches us. Incomplete applications will not be processed by the University.
Step 2: Log in
When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in to start application.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
In order to consider your application, please upload the following supporting documents. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University:
- Grade 12 results, grade 11 results (final results only) or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Applicants who are currently upgrading their grade 12 results, will only be considered after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow Cambridge, GED or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may qualify for exemption based on advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate as issued by USAF.
- Completed undertaking
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees
Step 5: Submit application
Please make sure that you press the Submit application button when you have finished ensuring that we receive your application. online application platform