False Bay TVET College offers students the opportunity to study the best courses or programmes in South Africa. The courses are available to all persons who meet the school admission requirements when submitting your application. Applicants can call or locate the school for more enquiries.
- Business Studies
- 2D Animation
- Safety in Society
- Yacht & Boat Building Academy
- Education Studies
- Information Communication Technology
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Engineering Studies
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all new applications for 2021 must be done online.
1. Applicants must visit the website and click on the APPLY NOW button.
2. Applicants are required to complete a 4-step application process during which the applicant must supply some basic information.
- Please note that applicants are required to supply an email address which will be used in communicating with applicants.
- It is important to indicate in your application whether or not you are applying for a bursary as this information will be used by the Bursary Office to contact applicants further down the application process.
3. The last step requires the applicant to load the following documents.
- Identity Document / Birth Certificate: if under 18 years / Passport number
- Most recent academic results
- Proof of Address
On completion of the 4 steps the student will be notified, via email and SMS, on the successful completion of the application process.
SELECTION OF APPLICANTS
- The College Selection Committee will at predetermined dates evaluate all applications received up to that point; based on the College admission policy and students’ academic results.
- Successful applicants will receive notification of an offer letter that has been issued.
- The offer letter can be accessed via the Application Portal and must be accepted on the Application Portal.
- Offer letters will expire within 5 days from date of issue.
- Once applicants have accepted the offer letter they will be issued with an addendum which needs to be completed and uploaded together with either proof of payment or bursary office approval notice via the Application Portal.
- On acceptance of offer letter, the Bursary Office will make contact with the applicants who indicated in their application that they applying for a bursary. The Bursary Office will explain the process to be followed and documents required.
- These documents will be check and verified by the campus after which admission will be approved.
- Students will receive a notification to the effect. This notice will also contain their student number and password to access the Student Portal.
- The Student Portal will enable the student to access academic, financial and biographical information. The student will also be able to update certain information.
It is important to note that due to COVID restrictions general access to the campuses are restricted to appointments only. Preferred communication will be via telephone or email.
Please use Chrome, FireFox, or other browsers, to submit your enquiry and or application.
Please do not use Internet Explorer as it is not compatible with the online system.