University Of Johannesburg Registration Fee, Registration commences on 08 January 2018 for new Postgraduate course-work students until 02
Full research Masters and Doctoral students can register until 28 February 2018. You will only be able to register off-campus and the University cannot guarantee your place if you do not register on/or before the closing date of registration. Note that the registration dates may be adjusted in which case it will be formally communicated to you.
A non-refundable registration fee of per registration process
A non-refundable additional late registration fee of per registration process
ICT-levy. Payable per registration process and is non-refundable
You are welcome to register from 07 January 2019 until 01 February 2019 for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online and offsite from 07 January until:
- 25 January 2019 (new students)
- 01 February 2019 (returning students)
- Popular qualifications will only be available for registration until 18 January 2019
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 07 January 2019, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.
Steps to register: