Wits Junction Fees, With state-of-the-art facilities, the residence accommodation at the Wits Junction is ideally suited to postdoctoral fellows, visiting academics and students pursuing postgraduate qualifications.
Set in spacious, secure surrounds in Junction Avenue on the Ridge in Parktown, the complex is close to all Wits campuses. Here, you will enjoy modern amenities both in your individual accommodation and in the general facilities within the complex. Wits Junction is the perfect atmosphere for international students to experience and to immerse themselves in South African culture, and to make a few friends.
Download the brochure.
- Apartment types
- Studio (Bachelor) – Self contained, furnished compact apartment with bathroom, kitchenette, cooker and fridge.
- Two-bedroom – Self-contained, with shared bathroom, kitchenette, cooker, fridge, and dining area.
- Three-bedroom – Self contained with shared bathroom, kitchenette with dining area. Fridge supplied per bedroom.
- Four-bedroom; Self contained with two shared bathrooms, kitchenette with dining area. Fridge supplied per bedroom.
Each apartment is also equipped with a telephone, Internet connectivity and wall mounted heater.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
The Wits Junction includes all the essentials of comfortable residence living:
- Fully secure
- Free Wits bus service to all nearby campuses, and weekend busses to the Rosebank shopping mall
- Ample parking (covered parking also available)
- Sports facilities at the Wits Parktown Education Campus, 1 km away
- Resident wardens to assist with emergencies
WITS JUNCTION COMMUNITY CENTRE
The Wits Junction Community Centre includes:
- Study rooms
- Computer room
- TV lounge with DSTV
- Games room
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop and retail convenience store
FEES AND APPLYING
Fuller details are available from The Wits Junction.
- Fees are per person, for 10 months and additional accommodation is pro-rated.
- All residents must sign leases until no earlier than 30 November.
- Sub-letting is not permitted.
- Fees include inter-campus transport and the use of laundry
21 Junction Avenue
cnr Parklane Avenue
26o 10′ 53.2″ S
28o 2′ 50.6″ E
Residence Cluster Manager – The Junction
Mr Nazime Randera
Tel: +27 (0)11 717 5031
Residence Accommodation Officers – The Junction
Ms.Carol De Witt
Email: email@example.comTel: +27 (0)11 717 5028
Tel: +27 (0)11 717 5032
Visitors/Staff Accommodation – Central Accommodation Office
Tel: +27 (0)11 717 9172/ 9173 /9174