UKZN Application Status, UKZN application status: How to check on your University of Kwazulu Natal application
Haven’t received a response for your University of Kwazulu Natal (UKZN) application for 2018 admission? Don’t fret – simply check the status of your application.
Then you apply to study at University of Kwazulu Natal (UKZN) , you can usually expect response few days after the application closing date. However, if you still haven’t heard back from the University of Kwazulu Natal (UKZN) it might be time to take things into your own hands. It’s not a difficult process, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you can click to access.
- To check UKZN Application Status go to: https://caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx
- Select Application Year (e.g 2018 or 2019)
- Enter one of the following: CAO, UKZN Student, ID or Passport Numberand click Check button
|A. Status Check|
To check the status of your application, use your ID, CAO or UKZN student number in the field provided. The outcome of your application could be one of the following
1. Firm offer
- Offer without residence or funding
- Offer with residence
- Offer without funding
2. Pending statuses where no decision has been made
- Referred for decision
- Awaiting academic record or other documentation
3. Regret status because
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- Programme is full
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
- You declined the offer
|Click here to Check Status|
If you have been made an offer, you need to consult the Registration info page for more information.
|B. Accepting an Offer|
For information on accepting an offer Accepting an offer