University Of Johannesburg 2019 Registration, you are welcome to register from 07 January 2019 until 01 February 2019 for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online and offsite from 07 January until:
- 25 January 2019 (new students)
- 01 February 2019 (returning students)
- Popular qualifications will only be available for registration until 18 January 2019
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 07 January 2019, you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
- NEW UNDERGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- NEW POSTGRADUATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.
Steps to register: