Sedibeng TVET College is among the eight colleges situated in Gauteng Province. The college is situated in the South of Johannesburg in the Sedibeng District Municipality hence the Sedibeng which is a Sotho name meaning the ‘well’.
Sedibeng TVET College offers students the opportunities to study the best courses in South Africa. The courses are available to all persons who meet the school admission requirements when submitting your application. Applicants can call or locate the school for more enquiries.
Sedibeng TVET College Second Semester Applications
Steps to successfully submit your Sedibeng TVET College second semester registration form (manual or online);
Step 1: Choose a qualification and special requirements
Step 2: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
Step 3: Get an application form
- Complete your application (manual and online)
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Step 4: Online application portal >>http://www.sedcol.co.za
Step 5: Follow-up and get your admission status
I recommend you read through the official page for other vital information regarding the Sedibeng TVET College second semester application.
Business Studies are offered as semester courses at the following campuses: Heidelberg, Sebokeng and Vanderbijlpark.
National Certificate Vocational (NCV) is offered as a year course at all the college campuses.
Engineering Studies are offered as trimester courses at the following campuses: Sebokeng and Vereeniging.
Skills / Artisan training courses is offered during the year on request at all the college campuses.
Upload ID-document and Qualifications in jpg or png format (You must have the documents available in electronic format on this device). You will be required to bring Certified Copies to the college, if you are selected
Capture your Biographical Data
Verification of Email, ID-No, and Cellphone number. The systems does not rely on a password for authentication. Your ID number, email and cellphone is used to authenticate you.
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the registration information.
- Address:37 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel:016 420 2520 or 016 420 2575
- GPS: S 26°40’47.2” E 27°55’50.4”
- Address:1 Fraser Ave Heidelberg 1438
- Tel:016 0040 407
- GPS: S 26°30’13.6” E 28°21’34.7”
- Address:4 Samuel Street Sebokeng 1900
- Tel:016 100 8234
- GPS: S 26°36’32.3” E 27°50’20.9”
- Address:6 Frikkie Meyer BLVD Vanderbijlpark 1900
- Tel:016 933 5644
- GPS: S 26°41’34.6” E 27°49’58.4”
- Address:33 Voortrekker Street Vereeniging 1930
- Tel:016 421 1150
- GPS: S 26°40’42.4” E 27°55’51.4”