Vula is UCT’s online collaboration and learning environment, used to support UCT courses as well as other UCT-related groups and communities.
For a quick guide, see Getting started in Vula – PDF version. Need further help? Contact email@example.com or call 021 650 5500.
Vula and Turntin
- Vula guide for new UCT students
- Turnitin guide for UCT postgraduate students
Guide to IT services at UCT
- Your myUCT email account
- Getting connected to the UCT wireless and internet
Need to assess or improve your digital literacy? Take the UCT digital literacy self assessment or learn from Lynda.com
A First Year Experience (FYE) guide to UCT campus and services
Another great FYE guide for making the most of lectures – this is not produced by UCT, so please ignore the lecture recording section
Learn more using your course lecture recordings
Want to make the most of lecture recordings? The following videos are courtesy of the University of York:
- Making the most of your lectures
- How lecture captures can support your studying
Teaching and learning support
- Professional development and upcoming events
- A collection of UCT resources teaching and learning resources including an online teaching guide
- Further ICTS training
- A guide to using UCT classrooms and other services
- More about lecture recording at UCT
Guest users log into Vula from an external (non-UCT) email address.
- How to activate your Vula guest account once you are invited
- Go to reset your password (video explanation)