i Forgot My CPUT Password
i Forgot My CPUT Password,
Forgot your CPUT network password?
How to reset your password online
CTS has launched a new password reset facility for staff and students which will enable users to change their network passwords themselves. You need to have the following available to register for this service:
- Your ID or Passport number
- Your staff or student card
- A mobile phone (a PIN will be sent to the phone that will enable you to change your password when a reset is required)
You first need to register at the following URL: https://pwdregistration.cput.ac.za before you can make use of the reset facility.
Once you have registered you can reset your password by following these steps:
- Go to the Password Reset URL (https://pwdreset.cput.ac.za)
- Verify your identity
- Enter the PIN that was send to you via SMS
- Enter your new password