NWU Residence Application
NWU Residence Application,
Vaal Triangle Campus – Residence portal Application and Rules & Regulations for Residences
How to apply for student accommodation
• Obtain a residence application form from the Residence Administration Office and submit the form on or before the dates supplied by the Residence Administration Office.
• Residence admission, depending on the availability of space, is only possible upon successful academic acceptance as set out in the placement procedure.
• Successful applicants will be notified and late applications will be placed on a waiting list.
• Students must apply yearly for residence accommodation.
Residence Administration Fees
First year applicants and Postgraduate students – 30 September 2018 (Applications will only open on 1 May 2018)
Senior students – 13 August 2018
Post Graduate & Master Students – 30 September 2018
Forms can also be downloaded (PDF format)
- First year’s application form 2019
- Snr Students & Post Graduate Application forms 2019 – Page 1
- Snr Student & Postgraduate application form 2019 – Page 2
All campus residences/Bohlale Village & Phase 2 – Mrs Venter – VCemail@example.com
Rules and Regulation Booklet – June 2016 (PDF Format
Rules and Regulation Booklet – reviewed version