UJ Res, below is the information on the residence of the University Of Johannesburg.
- For first time applicants, first complete the academic application process and use your student/reference number to complete the residence application as indicated below.
- Please click here for more information on student accommodation and residence life.
- Only fully academically admitted or conditionally selected applicants/students will be required to pay a residence deposit of R1 220.00
- Consider your residence application cancelled if the required deposit of R1 220.00 is not paid by 31 October 2018.
- You may reside only on the campus where you attend your studies.
- No residence transfers are allowed.
- Only applicants studying towards curricular undergraduate and postgraduate programmes may apply for residence
This application form is ONLY for (1st Time Entering Students) students who NEVER studied before and NOT for students who are already registered students at UJ.
Online residence application
RESIDENCE APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR THE 2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
Click HERE to start the ONLINE residence application process.
Click HERE if you want to submit a HARDCOPY residence application form.