Wits Application Status, Are you a student who has been anxiously waiting to find out if you have been accepted into Wits University or University of Witwatersrand? Are you a parent/guardian looking to check the admission status of your child at Wits University?
You have come to the right place, we have documented all the steps to make it easy for you to find out your Wits application status online.
- Visit Wits University (Student Self Service)’s website – click below link
- Enter StudentID (is your Person Number) and Password (is date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224) then Sign In
More to Access on Wits Student Self Service
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888