UFH Library Catalogue, the Library Catalogue (OPAC) may be accessed from the link contained in the heading above, or you may type, or copy and paste the following URL to your browser: http://opac.seals.ac.za/search~S9. The OPAC provides you with a number of advanced search options, as well as additional functionality, such as:
- On-line renewal of your Library books (provided you don’t have any overdue items).
- The ability to request new Library books.
- A suggestions form where you can comment on the Library services.
- A book suggestions form where you can recommend books for purchase by the library.
To use these functions you are required to enter your Surname, Barcode and a PIN number. This confirms your status as a registered Library user.
- Your barcode is the 10 digit number stuck on the back of your staff or student identity card.
- You are required to create your own PIN for security reasons.
- Click here for help on creating a PIN number on the OPAC.