Applications to study at the University of Limpopo in 2021 are now open. Applicants may apply online or through a paper-based (application form).
Make sure to properly complete all the steps before submitting your application e.g. accommodation or financial aid, indicate this in the relevant sections.
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
The online application is FREE, quick, and easy!
To apply online, you need access to the Internet and a valid email address. Please ensure that you:
- Complete the application accurately and fully
- Write your names as they appear in your identity/passport document
- Specify the names of the first choice and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- Complete the residence section (if you wish to stay on-campus).